2016年7月13日 星期三

DIY Prize Wheel. Reusable and super easy to make!

I can't believe that this blog still exists! I am writing here again, as I would like to share my creativity on pinterest and I need a platform to do it.

So I have always hoped to make a prize wheel for my students and have been checking out online tutorials and unfortunately they all require a Lazy Susan and some hammering work. That's too complicated for me! I came up with an easier way, unexpectedly, as I used up my Velcro. Here is how I made mine:

Get a Velcro roll. Take the top part out.

Outline a circle on a piece of cardboard paper. Cut it out.

Divide the circle into six even sections. And then cover the circle with plastic book wrapping

Put the circle back on the Velcro roll. Stick an arrow onto the plastic part in the middle.
Now you can write down different prizes onto the 6 sections with a marker and spin the wheel! 


Displaying IMAG2468.jpg
Displaying IMAG2468.jpg

1 意見:

joycechan 提到...

Stick magnets at the back and use it on a white board !

 
Template by suckmylolly.com